Welcome to our web development courses! We offer a range of courses to help you learn the skills you need to build and maintain websites. Whether you’re a beginner looking to learn the basics or an experienced developer looking to expand your knowledge, we have something for you.
Our course material is updated regularly to ensure you have access to the most current information and best practices in web development. We also offer flexible scheduling options to fit your busy lifestyle.
Enroll in one of our web development courses today and start building your web development career!
Bootstrap 5 Course
Latest Udemy Courses
Coupon codes for all courses are already applied in order for you to have the best price possible !
30+ React Projects, Learn React JS by Building 30+ Web Apps
Learn React.js and its most powerful and commonly used React Hooks like, useState, useEffect, useRef, useContext.
About This Course
This course will also teach you the most powerful and commonly used React Hooks like, useState, useEffect, useRef, useContext and together with them you will be able to build powerful reusable components for future projects. This is the latest addition since Dec. 2022 to our web development courses.
This course will use only functional components and NOT class based components.
Who is this course for?
This course if for beginner and intermediate React developers who want to create a solid react projects portfolio with modern web applications ranging form simple to more complex ones, while also learning:
- Use of React Hooks
- Creation of reusable React components
What will you learn in this course?
By taking this course you will learn multiple use cases for the most powerful and commonly used React Hooks like, useState, useEffect, useRef, useContext.
You will also learn:
- How to process data using local db’s and server based db using mock servers.
- How to use React Icons
- How to use React styled components.
- How to use React routing system
- How to install and use third party npm packages
- and more much much more… .
Why you should learn ReactJS?
React saves you time and money on development because it’s component-based. You can break down an interface into reusable components that allow you to build dynamic user interfaces. This taps into the current thinking behind ‘Design Systems’.
What is React ?
Here are even more reasons why you should learn React.
1. React is declarative
2. React makes app development easier
3. The React community is amazing
4. React is all about Reusable Components
5. React is used by huge organizations
6. React is SEO-friendly
8. React has a fast learning curve
At the end of the course, you will be able to build 30 Web Apps
Here are all of the projects we are going to build in this course:
- Like my photo
- Alerts in web apps
- Unlock slider
- Slider App
- Magic Popup…
Advanced HTML CSS & SASS – Build and Deploy Modern Websites
Learn Modern Web Development using HTML5, CSS3 Grid system & Flexbox, CSS Variables, Bootstrap, SASS, GitHub Repository
In this Course you will learn the basic skills that every beginner web developer needs, HTML & CSS, by Creating your own Blog Website & Publishing / Deploying it on the internet using GitHub, making it accessible to the hole world. This is the latest addition since August 2022 to our web development courses
My Name is Norbert B.M. I am a Manager and I teach web development through courses like this and also on my YouTube channel and Blog, where I have tones of education content for you.
I am gonna take you from a complete beginner, with 0 experience in creating websites, to a confident coder by teaching you two of the core pillars skills of web development, that is the HTML and CSS programing language.
I decided to have a complete practical approach to this course.
You will start up with a short Environmental setup, where I will help you setup your coding environment using the most popular code editor on the market. We will also add to it my personal Extensions for coding with speed and efficiency.
I will then take you through just a basic introduction about what HTML is and how it works. And then, we will get strait in to creating your very first website.
I will slowly drag you into deeper and deeper waters , throwing CSS at you with colors, fonts, Pseudo classes and selector, showing you best practice examples, industry standards and personal tips and tricks, for animations, transitions and reflections, making websites responsive on different devices reaching from Desktop to Tablet and Mobile using Media queries, with everything culminating in publishing your very first website for everyone to visit and experience on the internet using GitHub.
What will you learn:
- How to Setup a Developer Environment
- HTML & CSS Basics – Build & Deploy Blog Website
- What is HTML
- HTML Comments
- HTML Heading Elements
- HTML Paragraph & Dummy Text
- HTML Horizontal Rules and Line Breaks
- HTML <div> Tag
- HTML Styles
- HTML Lists
- HTML Links
- HTML <img> Tag
- HTML Semantic Elements
- HTML <header> Element
- HTML <nav> Element
- HTML <section> Tag
- HTML <main> and <article> Tag
- HTML <audio> & <iframe> tags
- HTML <footer> Tag
- HTML Symbols and Icons
- What is CSS
- CSS Selectors
- HTML Elements ID there CSS selection
- HTML Elements Classes and there CSS selection
- CSS Colors
- CSS Backgrounds
- CSS Borders
- CSS Margins and Paddings
- CSS Selects All and General Reset
- Text Formatting
- CSS Fonts
- CSS Height, Width and Max-width
- CSS Pseudo-class
- CSS Layout – The position Property
- CSS Flexbox Layout Module
- CSS Grid Layout Module
- Create Multiple Web pages
- Shared Web Page Structure
- Navigate between web pages
- CSS Forms and Contact information
- CSS Transitions
- CSS Image Reflection
- CSS 2D Transforms
- CSS Animations
- CSS Media Queries
- Responsive About Page
- Responsive Blog Page and Post
- Responsive Post
- What is GitHub and How to create a GitHub Account
- Create a GitHub Repository & Publish your website
- CSS Variables
- CSS Calc () Method
- CSS Flexbox Project
- CSS Grid Project
- Visual Studio Code Extensions and Shortcut keys
- SASS & SCSS – The CSS with Superpowers
- Scss Utilities
- Scss Project – Button Component
- Scss Projects – Alert Component
- Scss Project – Card Component
- Scss Project – Navbar Component
- Project E-Learning Website using Scss
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking this course?
– Knowing just the basics of HTML and CSS can help, but for dose of you that don’t know them I included a complete beginner HTML and CSS Fundamentals section where we build and deploy a blog website, teaching you all of the basics that you need to know.
– For your more advanced developers you can take this as a short recap of your prior knowledge or just skip it entirely
A basic PC or Mac is sufficient. What I would recommend is a dual monitor setup, whether you have two monitors, a laptop with another monitor, or just a tabled for viewing the course and coding separately on your device.
Who is this course for?
this course is for :
– Beginner web developers that just got started.
– Beginner Front End web developers that want to consolidate their HTML and CSS skills.
– Advanced Web developers that wish to enhance their skills and speed using Sass and Scss.
– Front End web developers that want to create powerful reusable components for there UI/UX.
– Back End Web developers that want to create quick prototypes.
So join me on this journey and be a proud owner of your very first website and as a byproduct also leave with 3 brand new Skills: HTML CSS and Website Deployment.
Git & GitHub -Essentials for Version Control & Management
Learn the complete Git & GitHub environment & master managing your projects and your team like a professional developer!
The git and GitHub Cours our proud new addition to our web development courses.
What is Version Control?
What is Git?
What is GitHub?
Why Should I learn Git and GitHub ?
All this questions are answered here.
Git and GitHub are essential tools that sooner or later each developer needs to learn.
Hi! My name is Norbert and this is my Git and GitHub for complete beginners course.
Eider you are a freelancer or work at a company the probabilities that you will collaborate with others on a project or multiple projects, are prate hi to most certain. Even if you go full lonely wolf you still need some sort of backup, redundancy, version control and remote repository system.
No matter if you’re just getting started with (web) development, or applying for a developer job or if you just need to refresh your knowledge on Git and GitHub, version control and version management are a core skills and a must know for all developers.
The best toll on the market for version control are Git and GitHub, and they are the most popular version management and repository systems. Also the synergy between Git and GitHub makes them a reliable source for remote work. Also combining them with Microsoft Visual Studio Code will increase your development speed.
This course will guide you from a complete beginner with 0 knowledge of Git and GitHub, to be confident and efficient when working with version control and version management systems.
Absolutely No prier knowledge is required.
What will you learn ?
- Essential Mac and Windows terminal commends for
- Accessing files and directories using the Mac Terminal and Windows cmd
- Creating and Deleting files and directories using the Mac Terminal and Windows cmd
- Flagging files and directories using the Mac Terminal and Windows cmd
- Copying, Renaming and Moving files and directories using the Mac Terminal and Windows cmd
- What is Git and version management
- How Git works and how to install git on Mac and PC
- How to create a repository in git
- How to add, commnit and log your commits to a git repository
- What are branches, how to create, merge and delete branches
- How .gitignore works
- What is GitHub remote control
- How git and GitHub work together
- How to go from a local repository to a remote repository
- How to create a GitHub Account, and your first Remote repository
- How to connect and pushing to your repository, also log your pushing history and branches
- What are Remote and local tracking branches
- How to create a local tracking branch
- From Local-Remote Workflow important commands
- From Remote to local repositories with “Cloning“
- What is the upstream, branches with and without
- How to delete branches and public commits
- How GitHub collaboration works
- What the difference between Public and Privat Repositories is
- How to change a Public to a private repository and back
- How to Fork a repository
- How to create a pull request, accepting and merging the pull request to the main branch
- How to add and remove collaborators from a repository
- How to contribute to open source projects and repositories
- How you can host your websites on GitHub
- What is GitHub Pages and how it works
- How to create a website using GitHub pages
- What is a static site generator and how to create a static website and host it on GitHub
- How to add more content to a website by adding multiple pages
- How to publish and unpublish your website using GitHub Pages.
- Real World Projects
- Create and contribute to a modern-landing-page repository
- Contribute to the BarniCoin-Blockchain (NOT A REAL BLOCKCHAIN)
Complete Bootstrap 5 for Beginners with real world Projects
Master Bootstrap and build real world websites using Bootstrap 5 components with HTML5 semantics elements + CSS3 & SASS
This course will take you from beginner Bootstrap to Master of Bootstrap 5 by learning all of the utilities, components, widgets and grids and building real world themes and websites. You do NOT need to know Bootstrap 3 or 4 for this course.
Custom Bootstrap Sandbox
I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you will code along with me learn all that Bootstrap 5 offers including NEW icons, helpers/utilities, components, widgets, flexbox, grid, offcanvas and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will create 5 real world themes. These projects are completely open source and you are free to use them anywhere. All files can be downloaded.
- Project – Bio website theme
- Project – Business Directory website themes
- Project – Resume website themes
- Project – Photo website theme
- Project – eCommerce website using Bootstrap 5 locally + SASS
Who this course is for:
- Beginner front end developers who want to learn there very first front-end framework.
- Junior web developers who never used Bootstrap and want to learn it from scratch.
- Back-end developers who wish to create quick ready to go prototypes.
- WordPress developers who want to create high quality WordPress templates using a front end framework.
—— Course Structure ——
So what are we building? 30 Projects as following :
- I am NOT a Robot (Beginner project)
- Stopwatch-Lap timer
- Expandable Search
- Digital Clock with interchangeable background img and focus section
- Animated Navigation
- Simple Typewriter Text Effect
- Tabs Menu using data Attributes
- Login Form Validation
- Tip Calculator
- Drag and Drop Cup Game – Find the Pea
- Upload Progress bar
- Text formatter
- Simple Task List with Animations
- Collapsible Accordion Tabs
- Vertical Timeline
- Background image gallery carousel
- Simple Image carousel
- Quote of the day-Random generator
- Units Convertor
- eCommerce sales Promotion countdown timer
- Job Scout Website with Animated show hide buttons and text
- Simple Project Manager
- Create a Form using only the DOM
- Random API Generator
- Website with Dark Mode switch
- Registry Form Validation using Regular Expression
- Gaming Website with Expandable Cards
- Storyteller with Autocomplete Text
- Interchangeable Website Background Color
Master Responsive Web Design CSS Grid, Flexbox & Animations
Visual Studio Code – The Complete guide
Advanced CSS & SASS: Framework, FlexBox, Grid, Animations
Who is this course for:
- NOT for Absolute Beginners!
- Beginner CSS developers.
- Freelancers .
- CSS developers.
- Front-end developers
Web Development HTML CSS & JS a 2020 Beginner to Advance
Learn the fundamentals of Web Development
This is a beginner friendly course. This course will tech you the Foundations of Web Development. This a more practical orientate Course. Aldo we will start up slow with some basic definitions, the main focus here is to have as much as possible hands on experience. Learning by doing is the key word. That means Examples, Assignments and Exercises!
Throughout the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- CSS FelxBox
- CSS Grid Layout
- DOM Manipulation
- Projects , Projects and more Projects 🙂
Start your journey by learning the basics. This is a excellent course for beginners or for dose that wish to refresh there memory.