About this tutorial
In this tutorial I will walk you through my Desktop setup for programming, that I use to code my Applications and Website, depending on if I am coding for a real life web application or website. Or Creating tutorials or Crash courses for my YouTube channel, like the one coming on for React, or full curses on Udemy or Skillshare.
For this week I have planed to record my React Crash Course including a Workout Web application. But I had to sadly postpone it for the next week because I have to reduce stress on my arms for ruffle 1 week. So stay subscribed for the that one.
I had a little bit of a operation on my arms, yesterday, I am unable to keep my hands on the keyboard for the 10 min before they start to hurt :P.
With this being said let’s get in to my setup.
This is my setup for 2022 witch I would love to share with you and also give you some of my personal tips on how to create a minimalist setup for you, or how a perfect setup for you should look like dependaing on your needs.
So let’s get started with
My PC setup
- Here is my Rig, I run a :
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
- Cooling: Corsair water cooled
- Memory: Installed RAM 32.0 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit operating system
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
My Mac Setup
Mainly for content creation…
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- OS: MacOS Ventura
- CPU: Intel Core i9 @ 2.3GHz 8-Core
- Memory: 32 Gb 2667 MHz DDR4
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphic 630 1536 MB
Why I use mac for coding:
- I mainly use my mac for content creation.
- Whether it is for shorter form of content like YouTube videos with coding tutorials or web development project.
- or Longer form of content like Web Development Course for Udemy or Skillshare.
- My Mac setup is my prefer way to go.
- Not because Macs are better for coding, but they are better for coding when creating structured/ non messy code for educational content.
- The truth is, and if any other programmer says different then they are state up lying, when I am coding for a brand new project, I have a quadrillion tabs opened in my browser. And if you have a Mac you know that your GPU at one point start garbing RAM from your hardware and makes your animation in your browser clunky.
- Now when I am producing education content, try to I hold my self to the highest stander, witch brings me to my other point is …
- Audio quality with a budget setup, my mic, not budget, but everything else, still budget till I can afford more.
My personal Advice
If you are just starting out in you coding cariere, don’t over spend on technology. There is a lot of blick blick out there but you really don’t need it. Buy yourself a medium range laptop and a medium range widescreen monitor and you will be set for the next 3 to 5 years.
You can thank me later!
Here are some suggestions:
For more information check out the video tutorial on YouTube.
Watch the full tutorial on YouTube and get step by step excellent education information about this project.
Coming out on Monday !
Want to become a web developer ?