What is going on everybody!
Welcome to the 30 projects in 30 Days Course!
If you are a intermediate web developer who wants to refresh his memory on some basic and also wants to cement his knowledge in the modern ways of HTML5 CSS3 and JS then this is the course for your. Also just having a different project per day for 30 days is a pretty nice challenge that I would strongly recommend.
All of the projects are created from Scratch, this means that we will write out all of the HTML CSS and JS complete from start to finish and I will explain each step I take as we move forward.
Although I did include a Copple of Front end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Materialize CSS, this are not overused and a purely meant to ease some parts of the project for you and simultaneously make you comfortable with there existence. I know as fact, that sooner or later you will encounter them, and they are actually pretty helpful and easy to use in some cases, so whey not learn about them now.
Regarding the projects themselves, I do wish to menschen that some of them are short and simple and some of them are longer and more complex but still remaining within that Beginner to Intermediate Level. Also, most importantly all of them are useful in real life situations.
With dies being sad if this sound interesting for you then I`ll be seeing you in the course!
—— For all Web Developers ——
This projects are a must for all Beginner Front End Web Developers and also perfect for a Portfolio !
—— Course Structure ——
So what are we building? 30 Projects as following :
- I am NOT a Robot (Beginner project)
- Stopwatch-Lap timer
- Expandable Search
- Digital Clock with interchangeable background img and focus section
- Animated Navigation
- Simple Typewriter Text Effect
- Tabs Menu using data Attributes
- Login Form Validation
- Tip Calculator
- Drag and Drop Cup Game – Find the Pea
- Upload Progress bar
- Text formatter
- Simple Task List with Animations
- Collapsible Accordion Tabs
- Vertical Timeline
- Background image gallery carousel
- Simple Image carousel
- Quote of the day-Random generator
- Units Convertor
- eCommerce sales Promotion countdown timer
- Job Scout Website with Animated show hide buttons and text
- Simple Project Manager
- Create a Form using only the DOM
- Random API Generator
- Website with Dark Mode switch
- Registry Form Validation using Regular Expression
- Gaming Website with Expandable Cards
- Storyteller with Autocomplete Text
- Interchangeable Website Background Color
Who this course is for: