Learn Modern Web Development using HTML5, CSS3 Grid system & Flexbox, CSS Variables, Bootstrap, SASS, GitHub Repository
I am extremely excited to announce that, as promised, my Advanced HTML CSS and Sass Practical Course where we build and deploy real world websites and web application, is out today.
The sole purpose of this course is to substantially increase your development speed, by avoiding to many slides and definition and working directly on real life projects.
That is why I have taken a complete practical approach to this course, teaching you css variables, calculation , flexbox & grid system and css effects by working on real life projects.
What will you learn ?
By taking this course, you will learn
- How to create websites using HTML & CSS
- How to create Responsive website by using CSS Flexbox and Grid Layout model
- Visual Studio Code Extensions and Shortcut keys
- Learn SASS / SCSS & create powerful reusable components like:
- Button component
- Alert component
- Card component
- Navigation bar component
- Form component, witch, you will be able to use in all of your future projects in order to speed up your design process.
- Create GitHub Repositories and deploy your projects for future editing and collaboration.
- Website deployment on GitHub pages and Netlify.
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking this course?
- Knowing just the basics of HTML and CSS can help, but for dose of you that don’t know them I included a complete beginner HTML and CSS Fundamentals section where we build and deploy a blog website, teaching you all of the basics that you need to know.
- For your more advanced developers you can take this as a short recap of your prior knowledge or just skip it entirely
A basic PC or Mac is sufficient. What I would recommend is a dual monitor setup, whether you have two monitors, a laptop with another monitor, or just a tabled for viewing the course and coding separately on your device.
Who is this course for?
this course is for :
- Beginner web developers that just got started.
- Beginner Front End web developers that want to consolidate their HTML and CSS skills.
- Advanced Web developers that wish to enhance their skills and speed using Sass and Scss.
- Front End web developers that want to create powerful reusable components for there UI/UX.
- Back End Web developers that want to create quick prototypes.
For more information pls visit the link in the description, best price coupon codes are already applied.
So I can’t wait to se you in the course and ask my question if you gat stock.
With this being sad, I wish you a wonderful day.